The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Not too hard, but still extremely fun.

It would be great if you could make another one of these, but just a little bit harder. Or atleast make it go on for like 40 nights and days.
Still a kickass game though.

~misfit

Cannon Bods Cannon Bods

Incredible game!

The graphics were exellent and it was very fun. Sorry I'm not writing a longer review, but this was an amazing game.

keep it coming

High Quality Murders High Quality Murders

There is nothing high-quality about murder.

I really wonder if all your violent animations had something to do with the way you died.

A Chain Reaction Game A Chain Reaction Game

Kinda fun. It got old after a little but, but I still went crazy trying to get a higher score each time. Keep up the the good work.

Burnt Face Man Soundboard Burnt Face Man Soundboard

Awsome!

It is a shame you cant have all of the characters on it.

RaidenX RaidenX

Amazing, just Amazing

Amazing, just Amazing

Stick Animator v2 Stick Animator v2

Amazing!

That was really awsome. It was fun too ^_^
Keep up the awsome work. Maybe do it with full people instead of sticks?

Chip Chip

Very nice, but it could use some touch ups.

Here are some ideas that will help make you game better.
1. I would have a small repaeting loop for each level
2. I would give chip a gun or sword
3. Give him some enimies to fight
4. And, last but not least, try to make the levels a little fast-paced or make the screen bigger.

But besides those things, I think this is an awsome game. Keep up the good work.

_-_Kevin_-_

Flash Strike! (V1.3) Flash Strike! (V1.3)

Good Fun!

Even though people would rather play the real counter-strike, lol, I still think you have done a great job with this game. It is easy to learn the controls and there are a good variety of weapons. Keep up the good work, and you should make a Halo version of this.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Hands down the best use of sprites ever!

Wow! That was so inventive. So many sprites, and it actualy looked good and played well. The story was genuis, I mean the Power Puff Girls? Lol. And I loved being able to play as Domo. That was a great part of the game. Each level played extremely nice, and there was a good variety of play. The sound was pretty good, and I loved hearing that "RAAWR!" The style was unbeliveable, I haven't seen many games this good. There was plenty of interactivity, and let me just say, I am so glad you guys made this into a big game, rather than one level. So, keep up the good work.